Blackberry / Research in Motion
Insights from Patricia San Pedro, a 4-time Emmy Award winning TV producer/media expert who has been on both sides of the camera and knows the media inside/out. Her background includes: TV producer/interviewer for NBC Miami, International Spokesperson for American Airlines, VP of The Miami Herald/El Nuevo Herald.
Feel Confidant & Calm In Your Next Interview!
"Patricia and her crew have conducted several media trainings for our executives not only in South Florida but also in Mexico. We're very well impressed with her experience in the media industry and in Corporate America, which translate in a professional and pragmatic approach to media trainings. She understands cultural differences and has helped our executives face the media in both, English and Spanish with brilliant techniques."Vivian KobehDirectorBlackBerry Latin America Communications
Through conversation, mock interviews, on-camera training, and interactive exercises, you will leave prepared to take on even the toughest interviewer. We will help you create a perfect media sound bite and will guide you so you can avoid being misquoted by the media. If you're in the midst of a crisis...we're experts there too.
One-on-one training or group workshops are scheduled to fit your schedule.
Media Training Includes:
- Research prior to our meeting:
- Previous media appearances
- Your industry/organization and the issues affecting you
From there we develop targeted and specific interview questions:
- Media 101 introduction (getting to know the media business)
- The interview process and the art of dealing with an ambush interview
- The art of perfecting an in-office or in-studio interview
- The live interview: how to succeed even if there isn't a pause button
Your training interviews will be videotaped by a professional cameraman.
- A DVD with your entire videotaped session
- Customized Workbooks
On-Going Support & Refresher Courses Also Available